How do I configure my comcast dsl router to my wireless router

G

Hello,
Hi, I have my comcast box connected to the internet on my wireless router and the other yellow wire from my wireless box to my desktop. my desktop has internet but now I want my wireless laptop to have internet but I don't know how to do it. please help. thank you,

Hello,
Hi, I have my comcast box connected to the internet on my wireless router and the other yellow wire from my wireless box to my desktop. my desktop has internet but now I want my wireless laptop to have internet but I don't know how to do it. please help. thank you,

If the router is transmitting a signal, and your laptop has its wireless capability switched on, there should be a wireless icon in the Notification Area or systray (if XP) or an indication in Vista or Windows 7 that you can go to Network and Sharing to find one. Follow whichever applies and choose your network. Click to connect and you'll be invited to input the wireless security key. That may be printed on a lavbel on your router but if it isn't, and you need to know how to find it in the settings, please post back.

002eff]

TRENDING THREADS