How do I configure z506 logitech speakers on my pc having sound issues

sayttin

Honorable
Apr 28, 2018
So i have installed the Z506 speakers to my pc but the sound echos really bad. Like if im watching twitch when the streamer talks it sounds like hes talking though a microphone connected to a loud speaker in an empty warehouse with a slight echo. I though maybe it was just twitch but all my game sounds are the same and tried watching netflix and that is the same aswell. My motherboard is the ASUS Z170 pro gaming. Im thinking I just need to tune the speakers in windows or something but im not sure how to do this?

Solution
Check your audio configuration.

Right click the small speaker icon usually located in the lower right screen corner.

Select playback devices and begin exploring all of the windows, tabs, and properties/advanced settings.

Do not immediately make any changes. Just look for what is there and how your audio is currently configured.

Then, if some setting seems amiss or not what you expect, alter the setting. Change only one thing at a time. Keep notes so you can undo some change if necessary.

And remember that your audio card may have installed some third party app or tool to permit more customized use. Look for and check those settings as well.

Ralston18

Titan
Check your audio configuration.

Right click the small speaker icon usually located in the lower right screen corner.

Select playback devices and begin exploring all of the windows, tabs, and properties/advanced settings.

Do not immediately make any changes. Just look for what is there and how your audio is currently configured.

Then, if some setting seems amiss or not what you expect, alter the setting. Change only one thing at a time. Keep notes so you can undo some change if necessary.

And remember that your audio card may have installed some third party app or tool to permit more customized use. Look for and check those settings as well.

Solution

sayttin

Honorable
Apr 28, 2018

Thanks Ralston18 ,

I did what you said and found a check box under enhancments that had enviroment ticked. It was the first thing I tried and unchecked it and problem solved,

Thanks again

TRENDING THREADS