[SOLVED] How do I connect Argb fans to my motherboard?

Aug 7, 2021
Hi I have a Msi Z170 A Pro Atx motherboard and I have 3 x argb fans but my motherboard doesn't support the connection. Can anyone help or advise me on what to do or buy ?

Solution
Hi I think my fans are RGB not Argb sorry about that and my case is the Corsair SPEC-DELTA carbide series which came with the 3x RGB fans so what should I do?
if it comes with a molex type cable, then plug them to molex connector on the psu, if the fans is RGB/ARGB connector type, you will need a controller for that as your motherboard dont have them.
Buy an ARGB Controller for the fans. It is going to be powered by sata power or molex, depends on the controller you bought. Changing the color is possible using the remote that is included in the controller (make sure you find the ones that include it.)

Aug 7, 2021
Buy an ARGB Controller for the fans. It is going to be powered by sata power or molex, depends on the controller you bought. Changing the color is possible using the remote that is included in the controller (make sure you find the ones that include it.)

Hi I think my fans are RGB not Argb sorry about that and my case is the Corsair SPEC-DELTA carbide series which came with the 3x RGB fans so what should I do?