How do i connect belkin n150 modem router with d-link 2750u wirelessly so i can use belkin modem as my wifi repeater?

harsha_6

Commendable
Jun 5, 2016
i have belkin modem router model:f9j100v1 and d-link 2750u i want to know how to connect my these two modems wirelessly so that i can use my belkin modem as wireless repeater

Solution
You likely can't. The router needs a special feature in the software to run as a repeater. Belkin devices tend to target the value market so they are pretty basic. Many routers you could load third party firmware like dd-wrt to get the feature but many belkin models do not support it. You would have to see if you could find a firmware image for your router
You likely can't. The router needs a special feature in the software to run as a repeater. Belkin devices tend to target the value market so they are pretty basic. Many routers you could load third party firmware like dd-wrt to get the feature but many belkin models do not support it. You would have to see if you could find a firmware image for your router

Solution