how do i connect my wi fi router with my laptop. I've tried everything i can think of. my tablet works just fine and all of th

janorourke

Reputable
Feb 26, 2015
my internet service went down for three days.finally contacted them and was able to reset my desktop and also my tablet. However I could not get my HP Pavillion laptop to work. I tried every hint and instructions that I could find. My internet provider said it wasn't their problem because my service was working on my other two devices.She said to call HP. I knew it wasn't a tech problem but I did anyway and it was $ 99.00 to give me an answer. I hung up on them. Everything was working just fine before the outage and now I'm stuck with either having to pay for a problem I didn't cause or not use my laptop. Thanks

Solution
delete the wireless adapter in device manager in windows.

Then restart the computer. Windows will reinstall it and hopefully you'll be able to see wireless networks again.

Of course, you really haven't told us what you can't do... no wireless networks? No wireless adapter?

g90814

Honorable
Apr 11, 2013
delete the wireless adapter in device manager in windows.

Then restart the computer. Windows will reinstall it and hopefully you'll be able to see wireless networks again.

Of course, you really haven't told us what you can't do... no wireless networks? No wireless adapter?

Solution