[SOLVED] How do I connect these 2 pin molex connectors and 3 pin connectors?

Solution
  1. What PSU did you have? usually most of the PSU have the 4-pin molex connectors.
  2. For 1st picture, you can connect the left (2pin) and middle (4-pin) into the 4-pin molex connector from the PSU.
  3. For the 2nd picture, you can connect these 3-pin cable into the MB fan_header.
  1. What PSU did you have? usually most of the PSU have the 4-pin molex connectors.
  2. For 1st picture, you can connect the left (2pin) and middle (4-pin) into the 4-pin molex connector from the PSU.
  3. For the 2nd picture, you can connect these 3-pin cable into the MB fan_header.

Solution
Aug 23, 2019

I'm certain my PSU doesn't have these connectors. I've bought SATA to molex adaptors, will that work?

Aug 23, 2019

A 500W psu from beQuiet, can't find the model or anything though.

TRENDING THREADS