[SOLVED] How do i control the rgb settings on my MASTERBOX MB520 RGB case?

Feb 9, 2019
From all the research i've done on this case the only solution to RGB control is an "included RGB remote" but when unboxing this case i did not get a remote. Is there any software available to control Cooler Master RGB settings?

Solution
From the Cooler Master page for your case:
Three 120mm RGB LED fans in front are pre-installed to create an amazing lighting effect.
One RGB controller is included in the accessory pack. If your motherboard does not support the RGB control function, you can connect the RESET button and control the RGB lighting directly from the I/O panel.
It states a Controller BUT Not a remote.
So you need to connect the controller to either your MB RGB header or to the Reset Button on the case to control the RGB fans included with the case.

Look at the last picture on page 2 of the Manual:

DMAN999

Dignified
Ambassador
Three 120mm RGB LED fans in front are pre-installed to create an amazing lighting effect.
One RGB controller is included in the accessory pack. If your motherboard does not support the RGB control function, you can connect the RESET button and control the RGB lighting directly from the I/O panel.
So you need to connect the controller to either your MB RGB header or to the Reset Button on the case to control the RGB fans included with the case.

Solution
Jul 24, 2020

on the webpage from cooler master it says i can connect my rgb control to the reset button on the front of my case, how do i do that?