[SOLVED] How do i convert MP3 to video for youtube/facebook uploads

Mar 31, 2020
I have some mp3 audio records. I would like to convert them to video so i can upload to youtube/facebook for listening.
The one site i came across is

for the amount of audio files i have the 300 year price is hard to validate the expense verses the handfull of audio files i have. the length of audio files ranges from 15 min to 2 hours.

i am open to a paying but looking for something cheaper. i do use obs studio . is obs capable of this task

Solution
i am open to a paying but looking for something cheaper. i do use obs studio . is obs capable of this task
Get ffmpeg it's free,the command to add a picture is this.
ffmpeg -loop 1 -r 1 -i cover.jpg -i song.mp3 -c:a copy -shortest output.mp4
Just throw the audio and picture to the same directory as ffmpeg.exe and edit the command accordingly,then either start cmd and run it there or save the command as a .bat file and just double click on it.
Get ffmpeg it's free,the command to add a picture is this.
ffmpeg -loop 1 -r 1 -i cover.jpg -i song.mp3 -c:a copy -shortest output.mp4
Just throw the audio and picture to the same directory as ffmpeg.exe and edit the command accordingly,then either start cmd and run it there or save the command as a .bat file and just double click on it.

Solution