[SOLVED] How do I deactivate onedrive permanently because I hold information that can not be shared

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2021
I select unpair this computer then go back in and close onedrive every day. I also deleted all the info that they stored online, then had to go to the trouble of formatting, and everytime the computer wakes up microsoft is hacking me again with onedrive. I need this gone for various logical reasons, please help, but remember I have already completed all the fake microsoft instructions

Solution
I select unpair this computer then go back in and close onedrive every day. I also deleted all the info that they stored online, then had to go to the trouble of formatting, and everytime the computer wakes up microsoft is hacking me again with onedrive. I need this gone for various logical reasons, please help, but remember I have already completed all the fake microsoft instructions
  1. Don't use a Microsoft account to log into the PC with. Use a local user account.
  2. Uninstall OneDrive.

None of my Win 10 systems have ever uploaded to or synced with OneDrive.
Feb 28, 2021
I sometimes answer and engage a human.
Once, I had a nice young lady from India/Bangladeesh/Pakistan/somewhere...start to swear at me once she discovered I was from the USA.
LOL I let them think that I am happy that they are trying to help me and keep them on the line as long as possible <<Inappropriate content removed by moderator>>. The way I look at it I might be saving another person something if I keep them on the line long enough

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 28, 2021
That is your words to own. You haven't even asked about troubleshooting that printer issue, but yet comes to this conclusion very quickly.

Also, it isn't the Linux comunity that is to blame if some drivers are missing, it is HP that is responsible to have drivers for their products available in other OS.

And your reasoning for this ?
Wrong I did ask about troubleshooting the lack of a printer driver on the ubuntu board. I was told straight out that there was no driver for my HP, they said to buy a supported printer, then when I ask why a major printer line like HP was not supported they banned me from the board. Besides ubuntu is open source which literally means that every hacker has 100 percent access to the source code. Not really a bright system

Status
Not open for further replies.