[SOLVED] How do i decrease lag when i use V-sync?

Ibraimo

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2016
INFO YOU DON'T NEED TO READ:
I know what you are thinking? why would you want V-sync to be on in the first place, as gamer you would definitely want more FPS, but see i play a game called Warframe, and there is this thing RNG called Eidolon hunting, where you have to beat 3 monsters and repeat about 5 times, so its called 5x3,(you can just google it if you want but its not that related to this post) anyway, to access these monsters you have to enter and exit two places, an Open World, and smaller open world like a room, Open world-Plains of Eidolon, smaller world room- Cetus, now to make more sense where you will understand, after you beat all 3 monsters you have to extract/ go to Cetus, and go back in the Plains of Eidolon again.

THE IMPORTANT INFO:
Then there comes the LOADING SPEED, between open worlds which take about 35 seconds for me, but ever since i started using V-sync the loading speed decreased to 20-22 seconds, but it started to lag, and it doesn't lag at all when its off because it i play at 150fps, and i play alone BTW, so please don't "ow it's network and your teammates" the game is practically offline its only online to save your data.
i use and HDD and old one, like complete basic average one, compared to a recent SSD it can take 10-15s (which i don't have but a friend does).

TL:DR-
Loading time, V-sync on: 20-22s, Risk: laggg V-sync Off: 35s+ risk: non

So i like to know what should i do to decrease Lag, should i Disable V-sync from Warframe.exe and activate from Nvidia control Panel? or should i install some kind of program
I play at MAX GRAPHICS HD 150Fps average, 200-300fps non open-worlds.

SPECS:
GPU=Gtx 960 2gb Windforce
CPU= i7-3770 3.40ghz
RAM= 12gb ddr3
PSU= 500Wts
HDD= WD 500gb Sata -16mb Cache
Monitor= MultiSync EA221WM 60hz

Solution
By lag you mean peripheral input lag vsync causes? Vsync caps frame rate to the monitor's refresh. Use an fps limiting program like Nvidia Inspector and cap fps to 59. Doing this in my experience helps minimise input lag considerably when using vsync.

boju

Titan
Ambassador
By lag you mean peripheral input lag vsync causes? Vsync caps frame rate to the monitor's refresh. Use an fps limiting program like Nvidia Inspector and cap fps to 59. Doing this in my experience helps minimise input lag considerably when using vsync.

Solution