[SOLVED] How do I decrease the size of Synchronization errors?

Akos__

Honorable
May 18, 2016
When I check the size of my mailbox, on the local files tab I scroll down and there are 3 entries called synchronizational errors(or something). It’s approximately 20 MB each. How can I reduce that size?

Solution
this is an office mailbox everyone uses outlook
Doesn't matter - you still should be able to use a web browser for accessing your mails.

Well - I have indeed came across that issue some years ago - although I did not have a size problem, but those errors was numerous. So I created a ahk script to bach delete all of those. Nothing bad happens after.

I bet you can safely delete those entries, but you should make your local administrator aware of the issue.
this is an office mailbox everyone uses outlook
Doesn't matter - you still should be able to use a web browser for accessing your mails.

Well - I have indeed came across that issue some years ago - although I did not have a size problem, but those errors was numerous. So I created a ahk script to bach delete all of those. Nothing bad happens after.

I bet you can safely delete those entries, but you should make your local administrator aware of the issue.

Solution