Question How do I exit the Phoenix SecureCore Tiano Setup on my Samsung laptop ?

Apr 12, 2024
Please how do I exit the Phoenix SecureCore Tiano Setup on my Samsung laptop ?
I have tried all the possibly ways and when it eventually exits and enters Windows, if I restart my laptop it goes back to the same bootloader page.

Colif

Win 11 Master
curious what screen you are seeing, does it have choices along top like Main, Advanced, Security, boot?
should be able to change pages based on arrow keys or maybe tab

shame only video I can find on bios isn't in English. Most are in Spanish.

it is an old style bios interface but it is a UEFI bios. Just an old one.
really close to this one: https://www.daossoft.com/bios-tips/how-to-set-the-phoenix-bios-to-boot-from-usb-flash-drive.html

can you share some photos? upload to imgur and show links here?

i think the drive has died as why else would it randomly dump them in bios. That or the operating system (I am assuming windows) is broken.

Last edited:

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Now it doesn't go to the boot loader when I turn it on. It just show a blank screen.

The only way I can access my windows now is if I continuously press F8 when I turn it on
To enter into BIOS, when you are starting/restarting the device, keep pressing F2 key when the Samsung logo appears. If the password screen or the Windows start screen appears, restart the computer and try again

If the logo doesn't appear, just starting pressing the F2 button right after powering on.

Apr 12, 2024
The issue I'm having currently is when I start my system it shows me a blank screen, and this only started after I had reset my PC.
I got to access windows by pressing the F8 key when I switched it on.
Now I don't know if it was because I reset the PC it doesn't show the bios anymore, instead it shows a blank light screen

Apr 12, 2024