how do i exit the power saving mode on my lg monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

paler

Reputable
Feb 17, 2014
I had 2 monitors connected to my pc everything was working fine but I needed one of my monitors so I had to unplug it when I plugged my monitor back again it said power saving mode and I cant get it to work back again

Solution
Assuming you have windows vista or 7. Right click on the desktop, go to screen resolution. Click detect. You can also configure the monitors through the AMD Catalyst Control Panel or Nvidia control panel. If it finds the 2nd monitor it will have a drop down menu called Multiple Displays. Select "Extend these displays". That's the basic procedure, if that's not working, make sure your cables are connected securely.

jrazor247

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2009
Assuming you have windows vista or 7. Right click on the desktop, go to screen resolution. Click detect. You can also configure the monitors through the AMD Catalyst Control Panel or Nvidia control panel. If it finds the 2nd monitor it will have a drop down menu called Multiple Displays. Select "Extend these displays". That's the basic procedure, if that's not working, make sure your cables are connected securely.

Solution

Tech_Mate

Reputable
Aug 17, 2014

great suggestion jrazor247
He has a black screen how ue gonna see>
Terry

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS