How do I export users & groups from User Manager for Domai..

I need to generate a list of users and groups with group
members from User Manager for Domains in NT4 Server.
Would someone tell me how to do this?

If you could copy the reply to my email it would be
appreciated

Thanks
Peter

You could do this by using the Resource Kit utility addusers.exe.

addusers \\servername /d filename.txt

--
Darren Hook
dhook@online.microsoft.com

Please do not send email directly to this alias. This alias is for
newsgroup purposes only.