how do i factory reset hp stream 11 laptop wit forgotten password n without disc

Momofalyssa12

Commendable
Aug 24, 2016
I have a hp windows 8.1 in a stream 11 an my dad passed n lefted it to me but I can do anything wit it without password to even get in to it there is no hint done tried everything wat can I do

Solution
Hello, Sorry for your loss, I know how you feel, as I've been through it three times.

Have you got the manual that came with the PC? If you do and all you want to do is reset the Windows login password,
then all you need to do is consult the manual. It should tell you which pins to change on the PC's motherboard to factory reset the PC. Just as if you were building the PC from scratch. That might solve the problem.

AGLTH1

Commendable
Sep 6, 2016
Hello, Sorry for your loss, I know how you feel, as I've been through it three times.

Have you got the manual that came with the PC? If you do and all you want to do is reset the Windows login password,
then all you need to do is consult the manual. It should tell you which pins to change on the PC's motherboard to factory reset the PC. Just as if you were building the PC from scratch. That might solve the problem.

Solution