How do I find out the maufacturer of my computer case?

Bojangle12

Honorable
Feb 10, 2014
There aren't any obvious logos anywhere on it. One thing i see is a blue stamp that says Qce06 enclosed in a circle. I googled it but nothing came up.

Anyone have any ideas? I see numbers etched in there randomly. Some of them are backwards.

I need to look up blue prints or manuals because im having trouble getting the side panel off.

Can you take a picture? Do that and post it here. If you can't post a picture here, email it to dustinhunt78@gmail.com and I will try to help. And have you looked inside the case? Many cases have an information label on the inside of the case. Also look on the bottom.

The app is called Google Glasses. LOL I have it on my Android. Put those numbers you found on here. Maybe I can do something with them. Just put them up exactly as they appear.

Bojangle12

Honorable
Feb 10, 2014
I'm going to update this thread in case anyone is interested and wants to help out.

I looked through some computer companies' websites, and found Rosewill makes a computer case that looks very similar to mine.

http://www.rosewill.com/products/523/ProductDetail_Overview.htm
ImgPrd-523-Cm%5Bed199746a1f745abadc036e4b33e7588%5D.jpg

My case looks similar to that, but it has a different vent on the side. There is a strip of punctured lines that are vertical, near the front of the case.

If you can find the exact model of my case, I will be grateful!