How do I fix Battery Empty issue in Nokia 7210 Supernova?

Amal_39

Reputable
Apr 3, 2016
I had not been using my Nokia 7210 supernova for about an year.One day I try to charge it and after a few minutes,it became fully charged.When I start browsing internet or play music on it,the battery charge goes straight to empty and get switched off.When I removed the SIM card and turned it on,it has full charge.How can I fix this issue ? Is this the problem of software or battery ? Can any shops repair it ?

Solution
Replace the battery, seems like the first thing to try. Past that, it's probably cheaper to replace it than pay for a repair of it's an issue with the phone itself. That's almost a 10 year old bar phone, can't be much to find a replacement.
Replace the battery, seems like the first thing to try. Past that, it's probably cheaper to replace it than pay for a repair of it's an issue with the phone itself. That's almost a 10 year old bar phone, can't be much to find a replacement.

Solution

gsm-raj

Prominent
Apr 30, 2017
Such problem appears while the battery pin and battery connector not connected properly.Try to clean battery connector and try.If not success Replace the battery.