Question How do I fix freezing computer? please help

Neleven11

Commendable
Jul 10, 2019
Whenever i try to play certain games my computer would just freeze. The entire thing just hangs with looping audio, unresponsive keyboard and mouse, i get cut off from my wifi with the only thing I can do is to hard reset it. I tried to fix it multiple times already. please help.

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
Welcome to the forums my friend!

We will need a lot more information.
  • What is your full system spec including PSU make and model?
  • Are you running any overclocks at all?
  • Are all of your drivers up to date (especially internet / wifi drivers)?
  • Do you have latest BIOS installed?
  • What games does this occur on?
  • What have you already tried?

Neleven11

Commendable
Jul 10, 2019
- specs (its kinda bad, im getting a new pc tho)
HP EliteBook
intel core i5-3320M CPU @ 2.60GHz 64bit
4GB RAM
intel HD 4000

- no, I don't think i've been running any overclocks
on a side note, its not overheating either

- yes, my drivers are up to date

-yes, I just recently updated my BIOS

-games are Unturned(battleye), PUBG, and (strangely)Roblox.

-I tried to delete temp files, clean my laptop of malware, etc

I also should have mentioned that I can't open the game as the pc freezes immediately as i open it

thankyou

Jul 11, 2019
Whenever i try to play certain games my computer would just freeze. The entire thing just hangs with looping audio, unresponsive keyboard and mouse, i get cut off from my wifi with the only thing I can do is to hard reset it. I tried to fix it multiple times already. please help.

I though 3 issues on your problem:

1. The game installation itself - either there is a corrupted file or something and maybe interrupted during installation
  2. System Requirements of the game - maybe your specs doesn't match up on your game
  3. Your GPU - also the same with #2, your computer can't visually release the pictures or motions of the game haha.

Neleven11

Commendable
Jul 10, 2019
ive reinstalled the games two times and its still retarded

i dont think i cant run Roblox with my current specs (but i agree, my specs as of now suck). Not to mention i can run CSGO just fine

Last edited:
Jul 11, 2019
ive reinstalled the games two times and its still retarded

i dont think i cant run Roblox with my current specs (but i agree, my specs as of now suck). Not to mention i can run CSGO just fine

well, since you can play CSGO and needs some great specs, but you can't run the roblox which only needs minor specs? hmmmm.

whenever you open roblox, does the audio still goes on?

In cases of a computer unit that freezes, either the RAM takes a long time to load the game because your RAM's memory is on its edge or something like:

Running Roblox when you got only 200MB of memory left (in Task manager).

Or maybe, the game you installed isn't compatible with your OS's bit. either for 64bit or 32bit

TRENDING THREADS