Jan 10, 2021
As it turns out what I did in https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/cant-plug-in-power-cable.3678684/ to my PPU socket had consequences. The PPU cable always slides out and the computer repeatedly loses power. Every time I adjust the cable, I can hear electric sparks. Is this bad?
I can still use it but if I accidentally hit the tower or smth, the cable usually falls out and the PC goes off.
How do I fix this? Is it possible for me to do it myself or do I have to send it in? This is what it looks like:
20210111_124445-1.jpg

And this is what it looks like now to make sure the cable doesnt fall out (probably doesnt even work):
20210825_174513.jpg

Is this safe? Will it get hot?

Solution
First thing i would try is a new cable, it should fit in the PSU since a snug. If you dont have one laying around then swap it with you monitor power cable to see if its a better fit.

A last resort would be to bend one of the lower pins on the PSU outwards just a little bit, this will at least force a better connection between the prongs on the PSU and the inside of the cable plug.
Jan 10, 2021
Hello. Is it safe to do what I'm doing in the second picture?
This is what my PPU socket looks like:
20210111_124445-1.jpg

And this is what it looks like now to make sure the cable doesnt fall out (probably doesnt even work):
20210825_174513.jpg

Is this safe? Will it get hot?

First thing i would try is a new cable, it should fit in the PSU since a snug. If you dont have one laying around then swap it with you monitor power cable to see if its a better fit.

A last resort would be to bend one of the lower pins on the PSU outwards just a little bit, this will at least force a better connection between the prongs on the PSU and the inside of the cable plug.

Solution
Jan 10, 2021
Thanks for the advice. I've actually already changed the cable but it seems to me it got even worse. Maybe the cable is still not properly inside but I already tried so much