Question how do I fix "SMART detected HDD/SSD failure 6"

Mar 29, 2019
So I decided to put my 'Toshiba 1TB drive' from an older config inside my current one. I checked that the SATA rate was the same and it is.

After putting it in I found this error message and I dunno what it means.

SMART detected HDD/SSD failure 6 : TOSHIBA DT1ACA100
WARNING! Please back up your data and replace your hard disk drive
WARNING! Your HDD/SSD might crash at any moment

The drive contains a copy of windows and some other useless files (which I in the end want to delete), unfortunately I don't have an extra config where I could reset the drive. Even after diabling the windows partition and the storage part of the drive, it would still give this message.

If you could tell me how to fix this I'd be great, you can find a pic of the drive here
(PS: I don't have any backup of my computer)

IMG_20190329_221801.jpg

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!
The error shows up when I start up the computer so no, I cant acces it
(it's a page right before the BIOS)

So this is your only drive, you do not have a drive you can boot the system from?

If you can boot up the system from another drive, you may be able to access the drive, if so, back up all the data. You can try to repair it to get the data off if you can't access it, but its headed for total failure.

Mar 29, 2019
So this is your only drive, you do not have a drive you can boot the system from?

If you can boot up the system from another drive, you may be able to access the drive, if so, back up all the data. You can try to repair it to get the data off if you can't access it, but its headed for total failure.
It's a drive from an old config with no important files on it, I just wanted to recycle the drive and get an extra 1TB of space.
If there really is no way of fixing it I will just use it as a fancy doorstop