[SOLVED] how do I fix this issue ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrdJk

Reputable
Jul 26, 2019
Issue= when I unplug and plug the cpu cable coming from the psu ( vs550 corsair) the whole pc turns on and the fans spin except from the cpu fan. The problem is that I turn the monitor on before I unplug and plug the cpu cable into the motherboard and yet it detects no hdmi signal. The led lights also turn on.

Before this everything worked perfectly but the cable management was bad so I decided to move some cables around and now the monitor doesn't detect a hdmi signal because I possibly unplugged something or changed something I don't really know, this is why I need some help.

My specs:
motherboard = ab350m motherboard (asrock)
gpu = gtx Nvidia 950 sc
ram =2*4 ram corsair vengeance
psu = vs550 corsair
processor/cpu = amd ryzen 3 1200
hard drive = 1tb western Digital
ssd = samsung 250gb

Solution
Plug the 12 Volt (6 or 8 pins cable ftom the cpu) in the correct socket...see your mobo and psu manual.
Don´t mistake it with the graphicscard cable and check the hdmi cable if it works..try it with an laptop and your tv.
Good luck !
Jul 26, 2019
Plug the 12 Volt (6 or 8 pins cable ftom the cpu) in the correct socket...see your mobo and psu manual.
Don´t mistake it with the graphicscard cable and check the hdmi cable if it works..try it with an laptop and your tv.
Good luck !

Reactions: OrdJk
Solution

OrdJk

Reputable
Jul 26, 2019
Issue= when I unplug and plug the cpu cable coming from the psu ( vs550 corsair) the whole pc turns on and the fans spin except from the cpu fan. The problem is that I turn the monitor on before I unplug and plug the cpu cable into the motherboard and yet it detects no hdmi signal. The led lights also turn on.

Before this everything worked perfectly but the cable management was bad so I decided to move some cables around and now the monitor doesn't detect a hdmi signal because I possibly unplugged something or changed something I don't really know, this is why I need some help.

My specs:
motherboard = ab350m motherboard (asrock)
gpu = gtx Nvidia 950 sc
ram =2*4 ram corsair vengeance
psu = vs550 corsair
processor/cpu = amd ryzen 3 1200
hard drive = 1tb western Digital
ssd = samsung 250gb
MAY ANYONE WHO CAN DELETE THIS THREAD PLEASE DO IT

Status
Not open for further replies.