[SOLVED] How do I flash my RX 580 vBIOS?

Feb 3, 2020
Ok, so I just got a used, yes I know, Sapphire Nitro+ RX 580, got a good deal on it and I think I know why. I think it must have been in a mining rig, should've seen that one coming, cuz the core clock is only at 1320 when it's supposed to be at 1411... No big deal, right? Just overclock it! Yeah, can't do that either, not in Wattman or Afterburner. I select Auto Overclocking and it gives me "0mz" and when I overclock manually and click "Apply" it just resets back to 1320... I have the BIOS switch on the performance setting as well... I have a feeling, but not entirely sure, the solution is to flash the BIOS, yet I have no idea how to do that... Any ideas?

Solution
Ok, so I just got a used, yes I know, Sapphire Nitro+ RX 580, got a good deal on it and I think I know why. I think it must have been in a mining rig, should've seen that one coming, cuz the core clock is only at 1320 when it's supposed to be at 1411... No big deal, right? Just overclock it! Yeah, can't do that either, not in Wattman or Afterburner. I select Auto Overclocking and it gives me "0mz" and when I overclock manually and click "Apply" it just resets back to 1320... I have the BIOS switch on the performance setting as well... I have a feeling, but not entirely sure, the solution is to flash the BIOS, yet I have no idea how to do that... Any ideas?
First thing first is...do you have a BIOS you want to flash it with...
First thing first is...do you have a BIOS you want to flash it with?

Second...here's a video by Buildzoid on flashing AMD cards. He might be doing this on a 5700 but the idea is the same.

Solution
Feb 3, 2020
Wow, I forgot about this post lol. Not sure what the issue was, but I tried turning the PC off, switching the BIOS switch back, turning it on again, then off, then switch it forward again and now the clock speeds are correct. Not sure what that did, but it worked!