Question How do I fly with my MSI Trident A 9SC?

Jun 25, 2019
Hello everyone, I was wondering how I could transport my MSI Trident. I am flying long distance with the Computer and I am scared that I will break something if I do it wrong.
Due to the fact that the Trident A is a rather small PC I am curious if it will fit in a backpack. I am not sure if I should put it in my suitcase or handluggage, as it could get damaged in the suitcase. Shipping is sadly also not an option.
Is there any way to fly safely with it? Mayby remove all critical components or so? If there is anyone with a Trident please share your experiences with it, as I haven´t received mine yet and thus I am not sure about the whole backpack thing.

Thanks in advance :)

Lutfij

Titan
You should be able to carry it in your backpack/rucksack but be careful not to sit it down with force since a jolt could damage the chassis and the parts inside. You could have a towel wrap around the chassis before packing it into your backpack.

Jun 25, 2019
Thanks for the quick reply :)! I am just a little confused because all the other travel guides mentioned that one should remove the GPU, RAM and HDD. Yet these guides were for big and medium-sized towers. Does that mean that with the Trident it is not necessary to remove these parts and a lot of towels and some clothes could do the job?
I am fairly new to Pc towers and just had a few Laptops from MSI until now, so sorry for the dumb questions ;)