how do i get all the icons on the desktop for each user?

Hi there, have just got a new computer and dont know too much about windows
etc, so forgive me if im being stupid. After setting up new accounts for the
different people in my family, i have opened up my account, and then have
installed my wireless broadband and other programs. However, if I go into
all the other accounts, the desktop icons are not there, do I have to
reinstall these programs again, or should i be doing all this via an
administrator account, which would then add these programs automatically to
all of the accounts... any help would be much appreciated..Thanks

Byte

After you open a User Account, rightclick center of screen and click Arrange
icons by>then Show Desktop icons. If they have access to particular programs
then the icons should show, if not, then access was not granted. :~)