[SOLVED] How do I get my keys to work on my Logitech g502

Aug 23, 2019
This problem didn’t happen when I first got it but when I wiped my pc it won’t work properly anymore. For some reason when I set a button to anything else than the normal setup it already has, then that button doesn’t work but when I leave it at the same thing as dpi up, dpi down, and dpi shift they work. I downloaded the Logitech g hub and set the keys on my mouse they still don’t work idk is it the software. I deleted everything related to Logitech to see if it’ll work but still having the same issue.

Solution
Which version of the Logitech app did you install? I personally own Logitech peripherals and the latter revisions for the app are usually hit or miss. For added measure make sure your platform's BIOS is up to date as well as making sure your drivers are all up to date as well.

Lutfij

Titan
Which version of the Logitech app did you install? I personally own Logitech peripherals and the latter revisions for the app are usually hit or miss. For added measure make sure your platform's BIOS is up to date as well as making sure your drivers are all up to date as well.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS