how do I get my samsung smart tv to reconnect to the internet all the numbers are at zero

marcie50

Reputable
Jun 27, 2015
My samsung smart tv of two and half years has suddenly stopped connecting to the internet. I tried the suggestion given by one of the users by changing the DNS server number to 8 8 8 8 but that did not work. Is there another solution? I would appreciate some help.

Solution
It's fine to use that DNS address, but you also need to insure that you are connected to your wireless router.

Get out your manual (or download a pdf copy for your model) and go through the manual wireless setup again (have your wireless security key handy as you will need it, as well as the gateway address of your router).

RealBeast

Titan
It's fine to use that DNS address, but you also need to insure that you are connected to your wireless router.

Get out your manual (or download a pdf copy for your model) and go through the manual wireless setup again (have your wireless security key handy as you will need it, as well as the gateway address of your router).

Solution