Question How do I get Password???

Status
Not open for further replies.

TdogRulez

Commendable
Nov 18, 2021
Hello: I live in a basement apartment. New tenant just moved in upstairs. We share the internet. He has the router upstairs. He changed the internet password and won't give it to me. I contacted my landlord and he said it's my problem. How do I get the new password??? Do I have to buy a program to find the new password??? Please help. This is so annoying.
Thank You

USAFRet

Titan
Hello: I live in a basement apartment. New tenant just moved in upstairs. We share the internet. He has the router upstairs. He changed the internet password and won't give it to me. I contacted my landlord and he said it's my problem. How do I get the new password??? Do I have to buy a program to find the new password??? Please help. This is so annoying.
Thank You
This is between you, the new tenant, and the landlord.
Who pays the ISP for this service?
Who controls the router?

In any case, we out here cannot assist with a "program" to get this password.

Who do you pay for internet?
If you pay your landlord for it, then tell him you won't pay for internet anymore, because you can't access it.
If you pay to new tenant, then same thing - tell him, you won't pay anymore.

And get your own internet. You have mobile internet providers in your area? Don't you?

TdogRulez

Commendable
Nov 18, 2021
Who do you pay for internet?
If you pay your landlord for it, then tell him you won't pay for internet anymore, because you can't access it.
If you pay to new tenant, then same thing - tell him, you won't pay anymore.

And get your own internet. You have mobile internet providers in your area? Don't you?

Thank you for the responses. This is such a pain. Is mobile internet only for your cell phone? I'm probably going to have to get my own internet for my Laptop and 2 desktops.

punkncat

Champion
Ambassador
Without knowing more, it could be in relation to them having concern about you accessing the same local network. This is easily remedied by various means. One that may be the easiest could involve a situation like providing them with a WAP that they plug into the router/hub and allow you access on "your own" WiFi.

Status
Not open for further replies.