Question How do I get past a solid white underscore?

May 27, 2019
The underscore is a solid white underscore about three spaces down and two tab keys to the right and I can’t get past it to boot up. I just got a new hard drive because the old one was completely messed up and it wouldn’t let me do anything so I got a new one and now I can’t boot up. I’ve can access the bios and I’ve tried to change things around but it does the same thing. I have a ASRock 970A-G/3.1 Motherboard with an AMD FX(tm) - 4300 Quad Core Processor. Let me know if you need additional information thank you in advance.

The underscore is a solid white underscore about three spaces down and two tab keys to the right and I can’t get past it to boot up. I just got a new hard drive because the old one was completely messed up and it wouldn’t let me do anything so I got a new one and now I can’t boot up. I’ve can access the bios and I’ve tried to change things around but it does the same thing. I have a ASRock 970A-G/3.1 Motherboard with an AMD FX(tm) - 4300 Quad Core Processor. Let me know if you need additional information thank you in advance.
Hard drives do not come with OS installed, you have to install it yourself.

Reactions: PharaohJoe
May 27, 2019
Alright I’m not sure how to access the windows installation, there’s no settings that I can see that allow me to do this

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS