Question How do I get the bios in bin format for my MSI B350M GAMING PRO?

Feb 26, 2019
Hello everyone,

Updating my MSI B350M GAMING PRO bios turned out to be a nightmare when the process froze and the motherboard stopped booting. Now I'm trying to flash it (it's in maintenance right now, but it's not an authorized MSI vendor). The problem is, we can't find the proper bin file to use with the programmer anywhere. Changing the extension didn't worked.

Does anybody know where to find it or if there's a way to convert the file available on the official website?

Thanks 🥂

Feb 26, 2019
E7A39AMS.2L0
Latest firmware available on the official website.
My technician said the board's chip only support 4mb files, but file on the site is 16mb.

I don't understand why it's not compatible... Maybe the guy is just doing it wrong. 😔

Feb 26, 2019
What happened is that I did exactly as the tutorial but the installation progress froze on 68% for 2 hours, so I had to turn it off. Now the PC isn't even booting.

Now, there's a technician trying to flash the bios using an EPRON programmer. He says he needs a 4mb file cause that's what's the chip is telling him it supports. He tried using the 16mb file, but flashing process stops at the middle.

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2019
It would be helpful if you post that at the first post.
Anyway contact msi to see if they replace it assume it still on warranty

or you find a same model working board and copied from it
Bought it in 2017. And I'm in Brazil, so forget about MSI covering anything.

Yeah, thought about copying from another board, but it's hard. Will try getting one from a store if nothing else works