Apr 20, 2020
It's my first time building my rig from scratch and I've come into some bother transitioning from my ancient hhd as my boot drive to my new m.2.
I used Rufus to create an ISO on the usb I'm using to boot windows. Everything is pretty much running smoothly until I get to the windows install button.
I hit install, it takes me to my product key entry, I skip that cos it's linked to my Microsoft account, I click windows 10 pro and I get an error screen. "Windows cannot find the Microsoft software licence terms. Make sure the installation sources are valid and restart the installation.
I've scouted a few solutions to this but all just seem to pop up more windows and make me even more confused.
Please. help.

Solution
Apr 20, 2020
You probably want to use a Windows 10 ISO from Microsoft along with the Rufus program to make a bootable UEFI Windows 10 installation media. Change BIOS to UEFI only install by disabling CSM if you have that setting.

ive noodled about with this over the past day and have progressed no further. i still run into the same problem once i past the "select windows version".

i have also taken to following this guide and gotten no where.

https://windowsreport.com/windows-cannot-find-the-microsoft-license-software-terms/