[SOLVED] How do I hide those front panel cables?

Solution
FP Audio cable can be routed under pcie card.
FP USB cable - you can't do anything about it. Connector is in a bad spot.

It looks like ultra compact mITX board in a significantly larger case (ATX or mATX).
You should have chosen matched size board and case.
You don't. If you don't want to see them, then only use the rear I/O outputs and don't use any front panel connections. Either that or you live with it. There is no way to "hide" them other than maybe running them all through a piece of large mesh custom sleeving or something similar which wouldn't "hide" anything, it would just "pretty it up" a little.

It looks like ultra compact mITX board in a significantly larger case (ATX or mATX).

Solution

Jacob 51

Notable
Dec 31, 2020

Yup the case is a ATX and motherboard is Micro, but I chose ATX because it gives more area for future upgrades and bigger GPUs

Nothing wrong with having a smaller form factor board in a larger case, other than the obvious hit on being able to easily hide the cable management. It is what it is. TBH, it's actually NEVER very easy aside from custom sleeving things or getting custom sleeved extension cables, but to simply "hide" essential cables is extremely difficult. Maybe someday they'll actually design this stuff in a way that allows for making it look good, like redesigning the entire motherboard form factor structure so that connections can happen on the back side of the board and not even need to be on the business side. Until then, IDK what to tell you. We all deal with this.