How do i install Microsoft net framework version 2 0 for windows 7 for FREE?

alan53

Distinguished
Sep 19, 2011

That is the problem...I don't have it and I cannot access photos from a card or flash drive. when I go to microsoft and download netframe, it then tells me I need to turn off or turn on yada, yada. I dont understand...

mayhemxxxx

Distinguished
May 30, 2011
Windows 7 comes with .net framework 3.5 Sp1, .net framework 2.0 also included in this package you can go to: Control Panel-->Programs and features, and left panel you should see an option for "Turn windows features on or off" click there and you can see .net framework installations.

If .net framework option is turned on try uninstalling by turning off the and after uninstall restart your machine and turn it back on. This might help also are you using a thrid party picture viewer and sofware? If you are you might wanna get the latest updates for that software.

Windows 7 will not let you install .net framework 2 you will get a compatibility message.

Hope this helps.

alan53

Distinguished
Sep 19, 2011
When I turn on my computer, I get an error message. You need to download Net frame works 2.0.
I downloaded it and I get an error message after the download that I have to "turn on or off window features,"

WHICH ONE?
And now where do I find Net frame on my computer and how do I download it?