How do i know if my cpu is dead

officialladderduck

Prominent
Aug 22, 2017
Last night i got home from vacation and turned my pc on after being left off for the entirety of my vacation. After i turned it on it was a lot slower to start up than usual but i didnt maoe amything of it however after talking to a friend on discord for about an hour i decided to update escape from tarkov and once i ran the game and tried to matchmake i alt tabbed, but instead of bringing me to my other tab my eft just went really pixalated with yellow and pink blocks on the screen and after 3 second of trying to ctrl alt delete and trying to alt tab again my computer crashed and i got no message from windows about the crash or anything it just went black.

I have tried plugging my dvi cable out then in and this didnt work, i unpluged it from the power supply before sleeping and i still had no luck.

Tldr i played a game and when i alt tabbed my screen got pixalated and my computer boot.

Note: my computer has leds on the motherboard and those all turn on fine, my cpu fan is working, i can hear my hard drive spin when i turn my pc on

officialladderduck

Prominent
Aug 22, 2017
Thanks for answering i really appreciate it but the reason i believe my gpu is fine is bevause of the leds on it are still on and its fans spin when i turn my pc on however all i get is a black screen before my monitor says no dvi signal

TRENDING THREADS