How do I know which channel my wireless NIC is on?

Ant

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

Hi,

How can I check to see which channel my wireless NIC is currently on?

Thank you in advance. :)
--
"Don't step on ants... they're people too." --a quote from ANTZ movie.
/\___/\
| |o o| | E-mail (nuke ANT if replying privately to a newsgroup
\ _ / post): philpi@earthlink.netANT or ANTant@zimage.com
( )
Ant is/was listening to a song on his home computer: Beam and Yanou vs.
PIt - The Free Fall [A1-The Opus]

bar

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web (More info?)

Look to the Properties of the Wireless Network card.

"Ant" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> How can I check to see which channel my wireless NIC is currently on?
>
> Thank you in advance. :)
> --
> "Don't step on ants... they're people too." --a quote from ANTZ movie.
> /\___/\
> / /\ /\ \ Phillip (Ant) @ http://antfarm.ma.cx & http://aqfl.net
> | |o o| | E-mail (nuke ANT if replying privately to a newsgroup
> \ _ / post): philpi@earthlink.netANT or ANTant@zimage.com
> ( )
> Ant is/was listening to a song on his home computer: Beam and Yanou vs.
> PIt - The Free Fall [A1-The Opus]

TRENDING THREADS