[SOLVED] How do i maintain 240hz from laptop to monitor

Dec 27, 2020
I bought a 240hz monitor that has a HDMI and Display port. I also have a laptop that has a 240hz monitor built-in. How do i connect the two without losing refresh rate. The laptop has no display port, it only has an HDMI port and USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type -C port which can also function as a display port. how do i connect the two, i cannot find any Display port to type c adaptor that supports 240hz. the only one i saw was 8k 144hz display port to type c adaptor

Dec 27, 2020
I bought a 240hz monitor that has a HDMI and Display port. I also have a laptop that has a 240hz monitor built-in. How do i connect the two without losing refresh rate. The laptop has no display port, it only has an HDMI port and USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type -C port which can also function as a display port. how do i connect the two, i cannot find any Display port to type c adaptor that supports 240hz. the only one i saw was 8k 144hz display port to type c adaptor

Do i still need to find an adaptor that has 240hz or is it okay to use any adaptor to connect the 240hz monitor to my 240hz laptop