Question How do i maintain 240hz from laptop to monitor

Dec 27, 2020
I bought a 240hz monitor that has a HDMI and Display port. I also have a laptop that has a 240hz monitor built-in. How do i connect the two without losing refresh rate. The laptop has no display port, it only has an HDMI port and USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type -C port which can also function as a display port. how do i connect the two, i cannot find any Display port to type c adaptor that supports 240hz. the only one i saw was 8k 144hz display port to type c adaptor

Dec 27, 2020
I bought a 240hz monitor that has a HDMI and Display port. I also have a laptop that has a 240hz monitor built-in. How do i connect the two without losing refresh rate. The laptop has no display port, it only has an HDMI port and USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type -C port which can also function as a display port. how do i connect the two, i cannot find any Display port to type c adaptor that supports 240hz. the only one i saw was 8k 144hz display port to type c adaptor

Do i still need to find an adaptor that has 240hz or is it okay to use any adaptor to connect the 240hz monitor to my 240hz laptop

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS