Question How do i make a rog zenith EXTREME work past code 63 check cpu

Sep 2, 2019
So cleared cmos installed new bios unplugged optical drive . Still code 63 while installing bios on the internet the led display didn't show check cpu, only code 63.
Could this be a faulty or shorted cpu,motherboard or ssd ? I tried removing ram ofcourse leaving 1 in the slot .
Still nothing since save/ exit shutdown from Ez mode.

Sep 2, 2019
1. Left power on pressed cirmos for approx 3 secs
2.inserted usb 3.0 (ze.cap) file into bios usb.
  1. Presses for 3-4 secs then it did what it was expected to eg. Flashed and slowly more frequently, over about two mins then stop and the bios light went off.
  2. The internet was on the pc started paused started paused a few times then "PRESTO" code 63 no check cpu.
So it didn't work.
Fortunately after reading other peoples threads ,maybe it is the hdmi I am using.
So a "display port to hdmi" adapter may be my issue.
I will let you know.

Sep 2, 2019
1. Left power on pressed cirmos for approx 3 secs
2.inserted usb 3.0 (ze.cap) file into bios usb.
  1. Presses for 3-4 secs then it did what it was expected to eg. Flashed and slowly more frequently, over about two mins then stop and the bios light went off.
  2. The internet was on the pc started paused started paused a few times then "PRESTO" code 63 no check cpu.
So it didn't work.
Fortunately after reading other peoples threads ,maybe it is the hdmi I am using.
So a "display port to hdmi" adapter may be my issue.
I will let you know.

ClrCMOS

Pressing the clear CMOS button with the power connected can damage the motherboard. Pressing the clear CMOS button with the PC running can damage the motherboard.

Maybe you can explain what "1. Left power on pressed cirmos for approx 3 secs" means and where did you manage to find those instructions to flash the BIOS?

Sep 2, 2019
To reply "left the power on " this means the pc was plugged in. The psu switch is on, the pc is not running or booting, the rog lights are in ?stand by mode, the cir mos button is green . Then I pressed the cirmos button .

Sep 2, 2019
The instructions are in the motherboard manual (which recommends not to do this unless .....? ) and watched several youtube videos .
The builder apparently had to update bios after assembling the pc .