Question How do i make Minecraft run faster on my pc

Jul 8, 2021
my minecraft is laggy when it is at default settings, but when i turn it down a lot it runs better. How can i fix this ?

my PC is MSI windows 10 64-bit. My laptop is only 3 years old, could i get some help please?

Jacob 51

Proper
Dec 31, 2020
my minecraft is laggy when it is at default settings, but when i turn it down a lot it runs better. How can i fix this ?

my PC is MSI windows 10 64-bit. My laptop is only 3 years old, could i get some help please?
What are the specs? If you can't tell the specs, tell me the model of your laptop.

Colif

Win 10 Master
Sorry to waste all that time. I can't say i have ever seen a specs page that didn't bother to tell you the CPU, but then you knew that already

CPU - i7-6700HQ
GPU - GTX 1060
RAM - 8gb? (website no help, just says up to 32gb)
storage - possibly m.2 or ssd or hdd

so how much ram is in it?
And do you have a 256gb ssd and a 1tb hdd in it?

Minecraft is mostly CPU heavy. What have you got running Physics? CPU or GPU? I seen one person increase performance by moving it onto gpu

Jul 8, 2021
Sorry to waste all that time. I can't say i have ever seen a specs page that didn't bother to tell you the CPU, but then you knew that already

CPU - i7-6700HQ
GPU - GTX 1060
RAM - 8gb? (website no help, just says up to 32gb)
storage - possibly m.2 or ssd or hdd

so how much ram is in it?
And do you have a 256gb ssd and a 1tb hdd in it?

Minecraft is mostly CPU heavy. What have you got running Physics? CPU or GPU? I seen one person increase performance by moving it onto gpu
my Ram is 16gb but 15.99 is free for use
119gb ssd no tbhdd

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS