Question How do I make money from my homelab servers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jason1488

Reputable
Apr 4, 2018
How do I use my homelab servers to make money? I'm more like on web hosting from my homelab, is it possible? And what are other ways I can make money from my servers?

USAFRet

Titan
How do I use my homelab servers to make money? I'm more like on web hosting from my homelab, is it possible? And what are other ways I can make money from my servers?
Mostly, you can't.

You have neither the bandwidth or the PC horsepower or the advertising or the legal team to compete with other services.
GoDaddy, Azure, Google, a dozen others....that is your competition.

kuhne

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2013
My friend. Never ask for help on how to make money on the internet, you will always be discouraged, always, instead think of what it is exactly you want to do and then research that directly, your question was very broad.
Web hosting and storage is not realistic considering there are better and cheaper options, but you can do online tech support, teaching, personalized web design, video editing/production/design, hell even personal assistant options, like a more personalized credit card concierge service where you are on call to do someone else’s work. Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.