[SOLVED] How do i make these three monitors run smoothly?

Dec 26, 2021
Nitro XV272UP + Nitro XV270U + Nitro XV270U

I am guessing my old graphics (GeForce GTX 1050TI) won't make the job, so iam thinking about buying GeForce RTX 30XX, idk which one i can safetly use.
Also iam not quite sure if my MSI B350 PC MATE can handle that.
Usage of the monitors should be gaming + watching tv/streams.

Solution
Your gtx1050ti does not have the 3 hdmi or dp connectors required.
3080 is very expensive, but can handle the 3 monitors very well for whatever you want to do.

Any limitations are likely to be the cpu you are using or the amount of ram needed to handle multitasking like streaming while gaming.
Dec 26, 2021
It's not all that complicated. Your motherboard has a PCI-E 3.0 slot. 3000 series GPUs are PCI-E 4.0 but they're backwards compatible with PCI-E 3.0. There's no reason to expect those monitors not to work with the 3000 series.

Right as i thought. only thing iam a bit worried if it ll be able to handle the 2x 2k 60hz + 1x 2k 144hz resolutions

Last edited:
3080 is very expensive, but can handle the 3 monitors very well for whatever you want to do.

Any limitations are likely to be the cpu you are using or the amount of ram needed to handle multitasking like streaming while gaming.

Last edited:
Solution
Dec 26, 2021

Any limitations are likely to be the cpu you are using of the amount of ram needed to handle multitasking like streaming while gaming.

Thx for all information and confirmations.