Stop quoting numbers for OC.
1. Install EVGA Precision.
2. Increase power limit to 120
3. Increase GPU Clock to +120 (Stable) or +130 (May not be stable)
4. Increase Memory Clock to +230 (Stable) or +260 (Higher temps though still stable) or +280 (60% Stable)
5. Run a stress test for 30 Min -1 Hour, after that check GPU temps on Precision whether it is hitting higher than 65C.
And GPU doesn't need 30minute+ stress test. It's not CPU.
I am currently using MSI afterburner for gpu overclocking I just have no clue. Someone please help!
0. Open MSI Afterburner. Download and run UNIGINE
Valley or Heaven on Ultra
1. Max your power limit. (450W+ PSU needed)
2. Increase your core clock 25+ at a time while looking at UNIGINE benchmark till artifacts (weird lines and colors) appear or your driver crashes. Then fine tune it compared to your previous clock.
Example Core clock: +25 > ... > +150 > artifact > +125 > ... > +135 (Keep it 25 or more below max)
3. Do the same for Memory. (50 or more below max)
4. Save your profile.
5. Don't check apply overclocking at startup.
Keep your temps below 85c
, if you go over it or stay near it., consider installing a fan on your case near the GPU.