[SOLVED] How do I recover photos off corrupt unreadable SD card

natedog1636

Honorable
BANNED
Aug 9, 2018
Is there any way that I can get my photos off of my SD card?
I started about 4 months ago when some of my photos weren't showing up but I just ignored it, then the sd card would only pop up on my phone every now and then so I just kept restarting it until it worked. And now it doesn't work at all
When I plug it into my pc it takes about 30 seconds to show up in file explorer and it just shows the name and icon and it doesn't show the capacity. Then when I go into " Create and Format hard disk partitions" it just says "No Media". I have tried to format it on my pc and it say "There is no disk in drive G:. Insert a disk, and then try again" and when I try to format it on my phone it gets to 20% then jumps to being finished but it still stays the same, unusable.

If anyone could help with this it would be much apricated seen as it was my phone SD card and it has all my photos on it from the last 5 years.

Solution
I started about 4 months ago when some of my photos weren't showing up but I just ignored it, then the sd card would only pop up on my phone every now and then so I just kept restarting it until it worked. And now it doesn't work at all
When I plug it into my pc it takes about 30 seconds to show up in file explorer and it just shows the name and icon and it doesn't show the capacity. Then when I go into " Create and Format hard disk partitions" it just says "No Media". I have tried to format it on my pc and it say "There is no disk in drive G:. Insert a disk, and then try again" and when I try to format it on my phone it gets to 20% then jumps to being finished but it...
When I plug it into my pc it takes about 30 seconds to show up in file explorer and it just shows the name and icon and it doesn't show the capacity. Then when I go into " Create and Format hard disk partitions" it just says "No Media". I have tried to format it on my pc and it say "There is no disk in drive G:. Insert a disk, and then try again" and when I try to format it on my phone it gets to 20% then jumps to being finished but it still stays the same, unusable.

If anyone could help with this it would be much apricated seen as it was my phone SD card and it has all my photos on it from the last 5 years.
Ignoring problems, not having backups, ccccc, bad, bad bad. Now expecting miracles ?
If you can connect it to PC https://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/memory_card_data_recovery.html

Solution