[SOLVED] How do I reformat old SSD after installing Windows 10 on an M.2?

Mar 1, 2020
Annotation-2020-03-01-115047.jpg

Ok, I built a work PC over a year ago for work, but only had a 1TB SSD for everything. In an attempt to speed things up a bit, I picked up an M.2 during Black Friday sales and installed it, but had not been able to transfer Windows over because work was too busy to shut down my PC for a few days (due to reinstalling software, not transferring Windows). Finally had time to move my files and transfer Windows, but now my old drive has all the old partitions and won't let me reformat the entire drive.

I'd like to completely reformat the old drive and use it for all of my programs and let the m.2 be reserved for only running the OS. Can't figure out how to post the image after text, so please see above. Disk 1 is the new m.2, Disk 0 is the old 1TB SSD. Both are working but I can't figure out how to reformat the drive completely. Disk 0 had Windows on it originally. Any ideas? Also, is there a specific format I should use? First time poster, long time fan. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Solution
I'd like to completely reformat the old drive and use it for all of my programs
Execute these commands. All data on disk 0 will be lost. Backup, if anything needs to be saved.

diskpart
list disk
select disk 0
list partition
select partition 3
(select 569MB partition)
delete partition override
select partition 2
(select 447GB partition)
delete partition
select partition 1
(select 500 mb partition)
create partition primary
format fs=ntfs quick
assign letter=e
I'd like to completely reformat the old drive and use it for all of my programs
Execute these commands. All data on disk 0 will be lost. Backup, if anything needs to be saved.

diskpart
list disk
select disk 0
list partition
select partition 3
(select 569MB partition)
select partition 2
(select 447GB partition)
delete partition
select partition 1
(select 500 mb partition)