[SOLVED] How do I remove Kali from recovery options screen ?

May 4, 2021
so in my recovery option menu there is this device called kali which i want to remove. here are some screenshots.
photo-2021-05-22-05-25-19.jpg

photo-2021-05-22-05-25-51.jpg

Cj-tech

Admirable
Jan 27, 2021
We need more details (i.e. system specs/model, Windows version, etc).

From what I can see, it looks like the Kali operating system was installed on this computer at one point. If so, it probably still has some of the operating system files installed on the computer drive(s). The computer lists those in the recovery menu.

May 4, 2021

From what I can see, it looks like the Kali operating system was installed on this computer at one point. If so, it probably still has some of the operating system files installed on the computer drive(s). The computer lists those in the recovery menu.
yeah i tried dual booting kali on my laptop [ HP EC 1024 AX powered by a ryzen 5 4600h and a nvidia geforce 1650 16 GB of 3200 mhz ram][windows 10 home 20h2]
but at the time linux drivers were not updated for my laptops new hardware so i decided to take it out. i managed to take kali out of my boot loader but this is the only remaining part.
pls pls pls help its really annoying...
Screenshot-52.png

Cj-tech

Admirable
Jan 27, 2021
yeah i tried dual booting kali on my laptop [ HP EC 1024 AX powered by a ryzen 5 4600h and a nvidia geforce 1650 16 GB of 3200 mhz ram][windows 10 home 20h2]
but at the time linux drivers were not updated for my laptops new hardware so i decided to take it out. i managed to take kali out of my boot loader but this is the only remaining part.
pls pls pls help its really annoying...
Screenshot-52.png
Where did you install the OS to? If it’s on its own partition, you can just delete that. Right click the Windows logo on the desktop > click Disk Management > look for partitions that may have the OS on them. If you don’t know what one is, you can ask us. A screenshot of Disk Management would be helpful.

May 4, 2021
Where did you install the OS to? If it’s on its own partition, you can just delete that. Right click the Windows logo on the desktop > click Disk Management > look for partitions that may have the OS on them. If you don’t know what one is, you can ask us. A screenshot of Disk Management would be helpful.
Well that's long gone... disk management dosent have any partitions left..... only the windows partitions are left
btw my laptop boots from efi......

May 4, 2021

is it possible to access my boot drive? and remove it using cmd??
shot.png