how do i remove this grren screen that shows on netflix and when i try to watch a video i use fire fox

Solution
hmm,back to square one.post your complete system specs first.another thing you can do is to go to control panel>administative tools>event viewer.look thru the logs to see if anything video related comes up.if you have a lot of errors it may take awhile to sift thru it all.or you can clear the logs and wait for the problem to happen again.then go straight back and recheck the logs.
sounds like a video card or driver problem.when you first start the video right click on the screen and select settings.uncheck the box that says enable hardware acceleration and see if that makes a difference.if you post your specs we may be able to help more.ive also seen power supplies cause this.

Shawna Stroud

Reputable
Nov 18, 2014

Hey Alden I just tried it and it did not work

hmm,back to square one.post your complete system specs first.another thing you can do is to go to control panel>administative tools>event viewer.look thru the logs to see if anything video related comes up.if you have a lot of errors it may take awhile to sift thru it all.or you can clear the logs and wait for the problem to happen again.then go straight back and recheck the logs.

Solution