[SOLVED] How do I reset a uefi bootable thumbstick

Feb 24, 2019
I recently used a free package to create a uefi bootable Windows 10 stick. An earlier post of mine has shown this to be useless. I now wish to use it as a normal stick. In diskpart It has 2 partitions, disk1 of 0b offline no media and disk2 of 14.4Gb online. All the tutes are for 1 disk and 1 partition and diskpart appears to be unable to solve my problem. I only have access to one Windows device with no drivers after a recent drive replacement and 1 thumbstick. I need the stick to put the drivers on and access WiFi etc. The Pcs at my local library are Apple based and will only recognise disk 1 0b🤔, they do not have admin access. The laptop will only recognise disk2 14.4Gb. Disk 1 was originally 500Kb. My attempts at resetting the drive have produced the result I have. What can I do to completely remove all drives, volumes, partitions from this stick and leave me with a 1 drive letter stick of 16Gb?

Feb 24, 2019
Yes, cheers.
It now appears to have full functionality. I still get the strange 0Kb partition when in diskpart. But this isn't recognised by any other device, so I guess it's okay. Tanks.