How do i restore my windows 7 computer to an earlier date. now i want to recover

farjad_46

Honorable
Feb 8, 2013
how do i restore my windows 7 computer to an earlier date. now i want to recover my some data.but i could not recover data but empty folde

farjad_46

Honorable
Feb 8, 2013
i was restored my window to original factory. i was my backup in derive E,after restoring my window, when i want to restore my files from backup. then it did not work. it restore only empty folder with out data

If drive E is was just a partition on the same drive as your boot drive, and not a physically separate hard drive, Factory Recovery may have overwritten the entire drive by creating new partitions and therefore wiping out all the old partitions.

That's what the Factory Recovery does on my Toshiba laptop. It erases ALL the existing partitions (3 of them) and creates 3 new ones.

farjad_46

Honorable
Feb 8, 2013
i have restored some pdf files using wonder share data recovery tool. but all file did not open. every time i open these file , a massge of error show that not pdf file or damage.
how to cope this problem

SpectorH85

Honorable
Jan 11, 2013

The above methods does provide a solution. However, I personally do not trust the restore and recover option of the Windows. There are many restore and recovery software out there, although only a few provide some really good functions and are effective and reliable. Do try to use some of the third-party restore and disaster recovery solutions, they can be mighty useful :)

SpectorH85

Honorable
Jan 11, 2013

I never heard of Rollback. I have used Comodo Time Machine and Clean Slate, although now those did become ineffective and incompatible with Windows 7 and 8. I am looking for a good alternative. I guess I will do my research on RollBack. What is your opinion on it?