Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2021
Hey, I've been recently experiencing random game freezes and slower load-ins into games. The game used to freeze randomly anywhere from 4 - 15 minutes and would force me to exit out of it and restart the game, sometimes even freezing my Start button so I would have to restart the computer to be able to access the Windows Start Menu. After some quick research, I came to the solution to update my drivers (some of them really needed it anyways).

This solved my issue in the short-term, but around an hour into the game, it froze again, which was much better than last time, but concerning for future reference. The only drivers I had not updated was the motherboard resources because it was a bit difficult to understand, so that is why I am here to present my question:

I've installed the Intel (R) Watchdog Timer Driver (Intel (R) WTD); however, the issue is that it's unable to be used because of:

This device cannot find enough free resources that it can use. (Code 12)

If you want to use this device, you will need to disable one of the other devices on this system.

How do I safely complete the update on my computer's motherboard resources from the 6 "motherboard resources" (that I can see) to the Intel (R) Watchdog Timer Driver (Intel (R) WTD)?

:) Here are some links to some screenshots of the scenario:

[What I want to do] (I want to update my motherboard resources to the Intel (R) WTD)

[Issue] (It won't transfer to the Intel (R) WTD because of the motherboard resources, how do I make this transfer safely?)

Status
Not open for further replies.