how do I save the group policy?

Hi! All, I am new to this, I have made all the necessary group policy
settings on my server so all my users do get what I have set on server when
they logon, I tried few times to logon and logoff from client PC, but even
after saving Group Policy for Default Domain (Default Domain Policy)., it
doesn't seem to work.. I have setup desktop wallpaper for trial, so every
client gets the same desktop wallpaper when they logon next. But it doesn't
work...

Can anyone suggest what do I need to do here??

thanks
CS

Group Policy doesn't get applied the moment you save it.
If you want to force group oplicy down to teh client ...
log onto the client and execute teh following: For Win2000
clients run "SECEDIT /REFRESHPOLICY
MACHINE_POLICY /ENFORCE" and then
run "SECEDIT /REFRESHPOLICY USER_POLICY /ENFORCE". For
WinXP clients run "GPUPDATE /FORCE".

I did the same as u said on client machine...the command window came and
disappeared twice, after that I restarted PC and logged in the network one
more time but the result is same. can't seem to see the desktop wallpaper
that I have setup in group policy or can't see any changes that I have made
at Server Level Group Policy.

Please help!

Thanks
CS
> Group Policy doesn't get applied the moment you save it.
> If you want to force group oplicy down to teh client ...
> log onto the client and execute teh following: For Win2000
> clients run "SECEDIT /REFRESHPOLICY
> MACHINE_POLICY /ENFORCE" and then
> run "SECEDIT /REFRESHPOLICY USER_POLICY /ENFORCE". For
> WinXP clients run "GPUPDATE /FORCE".

Also, what I have noticed is, the group policy that I have applied at Server
level got working only on server, still so far it is not working at client
level... Am I doing something wrong here??