How do i see old messages?

I posted a message on Tuesday (3 days ago) but it has gone - how long are
they kepy? How can I view old strings?

Probably up to 90 days. I connect directly to news.microsoft.com and don't
see any other messages in this group by that name. Nor does google.

http://groups.google.com/groups?as_ugroup=microsoft.public.win2000.*&as_uauthors=Alan%20Bornat&as_drrb=b&as_mind=1&as_minm=1&as_miny=2000&as_maxd=31&as_maxm=12&as_maxy=2004&num=100&as_scoring=d&hl=en

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional