Question How do i set up multi screen display

Jun 3, 2021
So my old computer was an all in one office computer and i could just plug an HDMI into it and have it extend out to that second display. But i recently build a gaming pc from scratch and bought a new monitor and i have no idea what to buy so i can have dual screens. All of the splitters I've seen on amazon are either to expensive or they can only mirror the image not extend it.

Jun 3, 2021
Your graphics card should have multiple display ports, simply plug another video cable into your graphics card going to another monitor. Sweet and simple.
Like such:

i dont have a graphics card since scalpers are making it very difficult to obtain one . so i had to go with integrated graphics but here is a picture of the back of my computer if needed

i dont have a graphics card since scalpers are making it very difficult to obtain one . so i had to go with integrated graphics but here is a picture of the back of my computer if needed
There's no picture, if you don't have multiple video ports on your motherboard then you can simply use any USB 3.0 port to output a video, you'll need something like this:
https://www.amazon.com/Adapter-Multi-Display-Converter-Desktop-Projector/dp/B089KM3P5T/ref=asc_df_B089KM3P5T/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=459454121958&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=2604262338161678263&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9067609&hvtargid=pla-942681145662&psc=1

Jun 3, 2021
ah ok weird about the picture but anyway i have one hdmi port and one display port can i use the display port or is that for something else

Jun 3, 2021
and also a usb type c on the back if that helps with anyting

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS